Hello!

cfreeman64
cfreeman64 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my fitness pals,

I'm Cfreeman and I just completed my first day. I'm excited that I actually tracked my food intake today. I've tried this before, so I am hoping to find support and encouragement in this community. I also exercised today even though it was'nt for very long, I did raise my heartrate and built up a sweat. This is a new beginning for me and I'm READY! :bigsmile:

Replies

• SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Hello,

Good for you. I find that tracking what you eat is excellent as it gives you an idea where you are at. I used to think that it was a waste of time, and then I tried and realised that I was eating way more than I thought... When it's on paper (or on the computer), no lying about it.

I'm also in it for the long run; not just a diet, but mainly a lifestyle change so I can keep the pounds off and feel much better about myself in general.

Good luck !!!

Sylvie.
  • Keep up the good work! My friend gave me this site two weeks ago and i find it really helpful. I think i have a better handle on things when it comes to tracking how much i eat. I love this site and im also here for the long run. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.