5ft4 F CW154 GW125-130 Looking For Friends W/Open Diaries

Options
Just as the Topic Says.. I'm looking for friends/buddies who have similar stats with open diaries to help give me ideas and keep me motivated.. At the end of the month our internet is getting switched so may be offline for a week but plan on sticking with it..

:):)

Just add me! No Msg required..

Replies

• LeighAnna115
    Options
    Hey there! We sound pretty similar, ill add you! My CW is 157, GW 125 and I'm 5'7". I have an open diary. :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
    I have an open diary and I am in every day to "confess my dietary sins" but as I am over twice your age I do not fit the "stats" requirement.
    - But you are welcome to look at my diary if you wish and/or message me if you need any support.

Best wishes
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I can definately use all the help I can get. :)
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 153 lbs, looking to be between 125-130 so we're pretty much the same.
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    you can adde me if you want CW 228, SW 240, GW 110 5ft, 1".have open diary.
  • betsyyy4321
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for friends as well. Seeing other people's food logs helps me get ideas and inspiration. CW 146. GW135. 5'6" :)
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft5, F, 115pounds, looking to stay motivated to get back tone & definition. Brand new to the exercise game, but have been vegan for 5 years, vegetarian since high school. I've set my current goal as follows:

Daily:
    30 Day Shred (on day 6 of level 1)
    Butt Bible (day 2 of level 1)
    2.5 mile walk, medium pace, uphill/downhill
    and hoping to squeeze in Richard Simmons, as I'm trying to get my mother motivated to join this site & she adores his videos.

I believe my food & exercise diary is open, but if not, feel free to let me know. I'm certainly not holding anything back. ;)
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are all wonderful, funny how such a little post could make such a difference..