EASTER Fitness Challenge Check-In March 9th

Options
NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
Good morning! Did you 'spring forward'? I actually have no idea what time it is as I thought my computer would do it automatically, but I don't know if it did. I think if I check my cell phone it should be right. Anyway... I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and is doing something enjoyable with your time. Make the most of your day!

Yesterday I did the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt workout, rode my bike for 30 min at a moderate pace, and walked for 45 min. I was still over on my calories because wouldn't you know it? I decided to eat my whole burger at Chili's yesterday. I was going to push myself REALLY hard working out but decided that being 200 calories over wasn't a bad thing every once in awhile since it throws a surprise at your system. So hopefully my thinking works out for me and I don't regret it come Wednesday when I step on the scale. Back to the grind starting today! I did drink my waters, took my vitamins & meds, and tracked my food.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a Super Sunday!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Did you 'spring forward'? I actually have no idea what time it is as I thought my computer would do it automatically, but I don't know if it did. I think if I check my cell phone it should be right. Anyway... I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and is doing something enjoyable with your time. Make the most of your day!

Yesterday I did the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt workout, rode my bike for 30 min at a moderate pace, and walked for 45 min. I was still over on my calories because wouldn't you know it? I decided to eat my whole burger at Chili's yesterday. I was going to push myself REALLY hard working out but decided that being 200 calories over wasn't a bad thing every once in awhile since it throws a surprise at your system. So hopefully my thinking works out for me and I don't regret it come Wednesday when I step on the scale. Back to the grind starting today! I did drink my waters, took my vitamins & meds, and tracked my food.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a Super Sunday!!!
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I might go over today as well, Niccole. The chocolate fest is calling -- at least dark chocolate has iron and fiber! I'm going to do a lot of exercise though.

Yesterday I did a little elliptical and some walking uphill. Didn't go over with dinner - nor did I go crazy on the pita bread at the Greek place we went to. It is so good.

Didn't get up in time for my class this morning - dang daylight savings. Next Sunday, I promise.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

About to jump on a flight back home for a quickie day trip, to see my sister who just had a baby. I haven't even told anybody I'm leaving. Shhhhhhh....maybe they won't notice. Weren't we all supposed to be "telecommuting" by this point in the century anyway..?

Not sure what I'll get in for a workout. At least a 30 minute walk, I hope, and maybe an on-demand yoga workout at my sister's place.

Got in a great 35 minutes on the elliptical last night. I was crankin', trying to get it in before the gym closed.

Happy Sunday, all! Spring is in the air!

- Monica
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yipes, I forgot about Daylight savings, thanks for reminding me Niccole. I am snowshoeing today for about 30-45 minutes. Trying to build up without bothering the back. Got on the scale even tho weigh day isn't till tomorrow because I thought I would have more time today. Also did my measurements and nothing is changing so far, though that is a frustration for me whenI am so close to my goal. See yall tomorrow
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    So, yesterday, I came down with a migraine and did. . .nothing.:ohwell:

I still managed to stay within my calories, so I guess I just coasted for a day.

I feel really energized today, I just finished cleaning for 2 hours and went for a 40 minute walk. (On snowy slushy sidewalks.) I put on my iPod and invented a new workout I shall call "the dance clean". Let's just say I'm glad the neighbors weren't watching.:tongue:

Maybe I needed a day off. I must remember this exotic concept: "day off."

See you tomorrow, all!:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    In fact, I felt so good, I did yoga for an hour. I had to post my non-scale victory elsewhere.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi back again, sorry to hear about the migrains Vivia, that's a bummer.

I went for 20 minutes snowshoeing.

Later did 1 hour stretching yoga.

Finished with 1/2 hour vacumming.

So now I'm giving myself a treat, I made lowfat, lowsugar, cheescake pudding:bigsmile: And best of all, it's almost 8 pm and my back isn't screaming at me. See yall later.