substitutes for fizzy drinks!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I drink flavored seltzer. It satisfies my love for fizz.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    If you like the carbonation, another option is kombucha. There are several brands that carry various flavors and they are pretty low calorie. I'm a big fan of Gt's Enlightened bilberry and lavendar flavors. 60 cals for a 16 oz bottle.
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Izze drinks? They're sold at most grocery stores. They're basically carbonated fruit juice... delicious! My favorite is the clementine flavor. It's about 120 calories.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I like Pellegrino w/ lemon or lime.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I like Pellegrino w/ lemon or lime.

Yes...

--P
  • pittcurl
    pittcurl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hmm, after reading this I know what I'm asking Santa for this year.
    I have a Diet Coke addiction.
    At my highest peak, I was drinking almost 3 liters a day. The McDonalds girls knew me as the large diet no ice (of course don't water my drink down).
    Since I've strated living healthier, I restrict myself to 20oz at most of soda a day. I have started drinking the carbonated flavored waters from Walmart. You just have to watch the sodium. Just watch b/c their are flavored seltzer waters, which were surprisingly horrible. Usually if I could get a burp out of the fizziness my mind thinks it's the bone eating soda instead. (trust me after you do the experiment of a chicken bone in diet coke and it kind of makes you realize how not so good that is for you---- and yes everyone knows about it, but doing it shocks you!)