Suggestion for good high impact sports bra

Options
Hi, I use the elliptical and a stairmaster type equipment along with rowing 6 days a week. My sports bra just is not cutting it! I am wearing two to three at a time and am still having bounce and pain issues (large cup size) Any recommendations on affordable sports bras that offer encapsulation and compression for large busts would be welcome

Replies

• jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i'm a 38DDD i'm having good luck with some from target... they're like $25 each, and the tag said they were high-impact or extra-strong or something like that. none of the other ones say anything like that... you'll be able to find them!
    a tip though... buy it in a cup size too small. i'm a 38DDD and bought a 38DD(largest size they had) and it really squishes them down like i need it to.

i've also heard really good things about champion brand ones, they're online or i think in sporting goods stores.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you! Im currently using a champion sports bra, and an ahhh bra over top of that and it used to work just fine for me but its quite old. Maybe that's the problem.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort. A bit pricey but so definitely worth it!
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I dont know if these fall into an affordable category, but I figure supporting my girls is worth it. I have an Enell bra and also a Shock Absorber bra. I love them both for cardio, but I'd give Enell a slightly higher rating. For reference, my SA is a 38G and the Enell a size 5
  • MsJulielicious
    Options
    I saw moving comfort online and was curious about it, and I have never heard of Enell. I will google it. I appreciate the suggestions
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I really like my maia (I think is the style) by moving comfort. I run dog sports (outside on turf or inside on dirt) and they get the job done. Also, I second buying one size down, I am a 38DD and bought a 38D. Of course now, I need new ones because my band size has gone down... If you want to try one on, you'll need to find a quality running store.
  • MsJulielicious
    Options
    Ok thank you, I think our PX has moving comfort brands. I will def try them on. One of the bigger problems I am having is my breasts are enhanced (sounded like a good idea when i was 20 *sigh*) and the uber compression ones just make them pop out of the sides.... Does the moving comfort offer encapsulation styles?
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love my Under amour sports bras!
  • MsJulielicious
    Options
    Ok, i know that i can find under armor around here too. Great suggestions!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I just got the UA sports bra for my 38C twins, and they do not move under any circumstances. Running, skipping, they stay still.

LOVE IT!!