Southern Alberta Canada guy looking for more support!

Options
Hey just looking for people who can help me support me on my journey, and people I can help support also! I have a long way to go in this journey but am on the right road and headed in the right direction. Looking for other Canadians. If you need support and think you have some to offer also please let me know. The more words of support and people to bounce ideas off of the better!

Replies

• butterflytwo
    Options
    Hi My name is Donna and I am from North West Indiana and I could use some support too. Seems to be so hard to do. I am always on the go and just grab something out ....seems easier. I am going to try to use this fitness pal to watch ny calories so I will keep you posted on how I am doing. Stay tuned and maybe we can encourage each other. Nice to meet you and good luck. Have to try and get a picture on here but I will ~~
  • unlockthebox
    unlockthebox Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have net a couple interesting people from this post from all over... There has got to be more Canadians on here though! Anyone who's interested in being part of my journey feel free to Messenge or add me!