• mgarcia843
    Options
    guilty as charged.

=^x^=

Lava = Prime example of why I love redheads
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love red hair (and have been every shade, from yikes-that's-not-what-I-was-going-for-orange to deep burgundy shades).

This would be my standard...

562793_10151159474883899_2132923916_n.jpg
  • butlergretchen
    butlergretchen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also a redhead with brown eyes! Do you tan? My redheaded cousins with blue eyes do not and get mad at me :)
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am here. Fiery red hair. Pale as a ghost and a fiery temper lol
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Red Hair, Green eyes, pale, cant hold a tan and Passionate :)
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sup sup sup my peeps!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    well my hair is in the cap being dyed red right now sooo I'll get back to you in 30-40 minutes.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I mean it's not natural but it's red...
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    redhead here with freckles, blue eyes, pale skin and a temper. i thought i tanned once but just turned out to be a REALLY REALLY bad sunburn. waiting for the day my freckles connect THEN i'll have a tan. :)

edit to add:

oh and i'm an aries.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    <<< present & accounted for AND I have done my duty to genetics...my son is also a ginger!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Started out 'strawberry blonde', high-lighted blonde for years and little by little I've become accustomed to my now auburn hair. When the sunlight hits it my reds still there :-))

me too! used to put Sun-In in my hair for YEARS. now thanks to it getting darker as i get older i highlight the red back in.
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Howdy :) yeay for gingers lol
  • smiller212003
    smiller212003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    On soulless ginger right here! :D
  • HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    When my hair isn't dyed brown, and purple as it is now, it's a lovely shade of brownish red.
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Redhead born in July here. Profile pic doesn't show it so pics below. My eyes are blue but sometimes look grey or green/hazel like the second pic. Stubborn and prideful as hell.

8601325590_edd42ea181.jpg
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead here! Born with auburn hair that turns a brilliant copper in the sunlight. Stayed that way until I was almost 20 and then went to a mousier auburn, so it's currently a little brighter unnaturally, just to stay a similar color I've been my whole life. As for the rest, I have pale skin that burns at the mention of sun, green eyes, and tons of freckles...mostly on my arms and shoulders and across the nose -- until summertime, after getting that aforementioned sun, then I get them in spades pretty much everywhere! I call them my cheetah spots, lol.

However, I'm not a fiery-tempered, orange-haired ginger, so perhaps my coppery-auburn shade has kept me on the sweeter, more compassionate side of the line? Haha. (If it matters, I am a Virgo born in September.)