Redheads? Where ya at?

Options

Replies

• diligentjosh
    Options
    I have to wonder if all redheads are bred similarly. I was born in August, and although I do not believe in Astrological myths, but I live up to my "sign." Stubborn as a mule. Alpha male. Have to be in control. I dated another redhead, and youd swear we were 10 lb magnets trying to attach north with north. Lasted 2 months, but it came in a hurry and left just the same. Learned then that relationships have to complement each other. Have any of you ever seen redheads together at all and make it work? Just wonder if there is a biological link.
  • KelleyThatsMe
    Options
    I'm a red-head. I was born in june. I do have a temper. I hate my freckles (dispise them actually). Whats odd is I don't know any other red heads.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    red head here. heavily irish and have that fiery temper that everybody talks about. i was once called the devil by my moms friend. she said her mom thinks im the devil since in korea red hair is associated with it. that was a new one to me. im also a pale freckled one as well. i wasnt a big fan of freckles but they are a huge turn on to my hubby. dont know why but to each his own haha. i know redheads but not any real redheads.
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My mom always said I was "strawberry blonde" but everyone else just calls me a red head. Love my freckles, they're just acrosss my nose and cheeks. And I'm so white, I got skin cancer in my 20's!
  • bobbiebearden
    Options
    I'm a ginger, and proud of it!
  • JakeFlick
    JakeFlick Posts: 169
    Options
    blonde hair RED BEARD....i have the abilty to claim ginger status when it is to my benefit
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    So this may be where I meet my future wife...not that I have anything against brunettes or blondes, but red hair is almost like a rare relic.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I :heart: redheads! My husband has blond hair and a red beard - close enough for me. He's also covered in freckles. So adorable! :smooched:
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Raises freckled hand :)
  • Beckababy1011
    Options
    Born a red head & still have some read in my now more auburn hair. I was born in October & am very stubborn & strong willed. Lots of personality. I don't consider myself difficult or "fiery", but I won't back down from a challenge either. I'm mostly German/English heritage. Wish I didn't burn so damn easily. ugh.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Your profile picture is disturbing
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Redhead with freckles here! Although you can't really tell by my profile pic. I think redheads are sexy. In fact, I would like to find one that's willing to help me continue the ginger race...

And I was born in June. I'm a true Cancer. But I have a spitfire personality if you're not careful ;)
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Red hair, long curly and wild and nearly classic length (between tailbone and classic).. it looks like the girl from Brave -_- if I was in the US I would totally have done that for Halloween, but Im in sucky France and no one cares here.

My hair is kind of my thing.. like it is part of me. I got made fun of so bad growing up for it and now I love it. It sometimes draws too much attention though. People recognize me too easily, so it makes for awkward moments of "who are you again...? " >.<
  • fine_frenzy
    Options
    I'm a redhead...from a box.
  • KathyRed07
    Options
    Another Ginger here!! <3 I hated being a redhead as a kid.....but learned to LOVE IT as I got older!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    :) ginger.
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am totally attracted to pale, freckled, natural redheads. (carpets matching the drapes too!)

I know a lot of people who are turned off by the ginger look but I LOVE IT
  • theloppi
    Options
    I'm a ginger!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    woop woop!
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm a ginger!