Why am I gaining weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You don't need to stay away from exercise, just keep an eye on how many calories you burn and how they are calculated, MFP does seem to over calculate calories on certain activities. I work with the calories that the cardio machines give me and are about 66% of what MFP tells me.

Also the eating back of calories burnt depends on the person, my personal weight loss has been eating calories back not all but most to start with. Around July I stalled so I stopped eating them back and kept an average consumption per day and I have lost 28 lbs doing that, I am currently coming out of another stall and I have started eating some of my exercise calories back again. Everybody is different, so you just need to try a plan for a few weeks to see if it works, if it does then stay with it, if not you try something else.

You also need to remember that your body learns what is happening at it will adjust so you need to be aware that after a a period of time what has worked so far will stop working. So keep changing things around to keep the body guessing :happy:

Andy