Hi all

Options
Hello everyone,
I've been logging in for 105 days now and have just been dutifully tracking my calories every day but not really said much in the online community. I've been on a few times and posted a couple of messages but nothing drastic.

So this is me saying Hello. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm trying to lose 3.5 stone (ish) for a sponsored bike ride in April. I'm out training on my bike as much as possible in last few weeks and haven't lost any weight in the last 6 weeks, although I do fit into a pair of Levis which I couldn't 2 weeks ago (I've had the jeans for a few years now and haven't fitted into them for last 2 years). Everyone is telling me muscle weighs more than fat and if I can fit into my jeans now, something is still going right.

I've decided to pop into my local Boots store every 6 weeks to weigh myself and get my body fat percentage (42.5%). So this way I'll know whether I'm turning that pesky fat into muscle!

So, come say Hi. :-)

Jo

p.s. you can sponsor me by texting JBGB85 to 70070, I'm cycling 85 miles London-New Forest for Friends of the Earth.