21 y.o goal 10 - 15 pounds to lose

Options
Hi!
My name is Kim, I'm a university student in Canada.
I'm in my final year of my undergrad and soon will be going on to bigger and brighter things! As my life will be changing, I want to change how I look and feel about myself.

I've lost 5 pounds over the summer, gradually, by exercising more, but now it's time for a diet makeover.

My diet is simple, three meals a days, one snack. It's practical for me, and something I will be able to continue.
I have no self control to do cheat days or treats so I am not going to at all! I'm going to be strict with my diet and get results!

Btw, I'm 5'7 and about 150lbs. I'm not sure exactly...I do not weigh myself. But I estimate 10- 15lbs I could loose.

I've also recently become a semi-vegetarian...I still eat fish. So add me as a friend if you would like. Seeing other people exercise and eat healthy motivates me -- I'm competitive :P

Replies

• anaodep
    anaodep Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey Kim!

I am also a 21 year old university student in Canada! Where in Canada are you from?

I started out at about 155lb, am down to 142 now and would like to get to about 130, so I guess out goals are pretty close!

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim :flowerforyou:

I'm Sara, 21 years old and living in Denmark. My goal is to lose around 10 pounds but I am mostly focusing on toning up. I am also a pescetarian (vegetarian that eats fish)

Would love it if we could motivate each on our journey. I am sending a request :)
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    hi kim :)

im stephanie,

i also live in canada and have about 10 lbs to lose :)

welcome!

feel free to add!