My weight loss with Pics!

Options
So I am not into sharing a really long story but I did want to say it is possible to loose weight and keep it off! I started loosing weight in January 2011. My start weight was I believe 241 but I do have conformation of higher weights from the doctors office of 245. From January to September of 2011......I lost 60 pounds and quit smoking and have now been keeping off the weight since September 2011 with minor fluctuations and have been smoke free since April 4, 2011. For you smokers out there......It is possible to still loose weight after you quit smoking. I lost about 30 pounds quit smoking and lost another 30 pounds. It may have taken a month to see some results since me quitting smoking but they came. I also want to share that I have been maintaining but I do want to still loose more weight. I have been a lot more easy going about my meals since I lost that 60 pounds. After I have my back surgery surgery in December and heal, I want to continue to loose the rest of the weight and get to my goal. I hope this is some inspiration to others to keep up what they are doing! It is possible just buckle down and push yourself and you will get what you want! FYI...... I had 1 cheat DINNER a week and still ate what I pleased in moderation!

Me in 2010 probably right before I realized just how big I was at 241
mybiggest.jpg

Me in 2011 after loosing 40 pounds right at onderland
43LBSDOWNPIC.jpg

60 pounds down (180) in my friends wedding September 2011
weddingpicture3.jpg

Me in Vegas April 2012 me maintaining my weight at 180 pounds
IMG_5700.jpg

Just remember keep pushing and you will get there!

Replies

• microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Lets see if this fixed the last one LOL

IMG_5700a.jpg
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations!
    Not sure about the Sponge-Bob-Look...it does not seem to do your weight-loss justice, hahaha!!! :)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome transformation! Great work and dedication!!!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You turned into Spongebob! Wow! (Just kidding, you look amazing - well done!!)
  • VFBloch0725
    Options
    Seeing your pictures are such an inspiration. I have been with MFP for two weeks now and have noticed a change in "how" I feel because of eatting better. My biggest desire is wanting to notice a difference in my pictures; I HATE my pictures and want to be proud.

Thanks for posting!
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, :smile: Massive well done to you!
  • microwoman999
    Options
    LOL to the Spongebob I fixed it now :laugh:
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done! Best wishes for your surgery.
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Well done! Best wishes for your surgery.

Thanks
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    You look great!! The last pic, it looks like you lost so much weight you disappeared!! Lol.
  • microwoman999
    Options
    You look great!! The last pic, it looks like you lost so much weight you disappeared!! Lol.

LOL
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Im not doing this anymore if the end result is spongebob. That is comedy gold lol
  • fattyfatfatness
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! I'm glad you shared. Thank you!!
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Im not doing this anymore if the end result is spongebob. That is comedy gold lol

LOL I see my oops is going to be the best joke of this thread :laugh: I love laughing!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Congrats,....truly a success and you look wonderful
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and giving me the inspiration to continue. I got fat after I quit smoking and stayed that way for 10 years. I started losing weight in 2010 and do date I've lost 35, regained 15, so kept off 20 for 2 years. Seeing your pictures shows me I CAN do it.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    nice to see good results - well done ;p)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Congratulations on your dedication and success!

You look great!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Very inspirational.
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!