I'm normal!!

Options
justal313
justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
As of this morning I'm at normal weight. First time in my adult life and I'm still losing despite my injury as I've started exercising around it. Very Psyched:bigsmile:

Replies

• jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I bet you are on top of the world right now. You deserve it. Keep pushing to that next goal. You know you can do it. :happy:
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Must be great..normal is good, keep going.
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Congrats!!
  • pennyjoef
    pennyjoef Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job!
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching such an amazing goal!
  • gtscorekeeper
    gtscorekeeper Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Normal - who knew how good that could sound :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I'm at normal weight. First time in my adult life and I'm still losing despite my injury as I've started exercising around it. Very Psyched:bigsmile:

What a great accomplishment, what a great feeling. Keep up the good work. A lot of what you learn on this journey comes into play for maintenance, so enjoy and keep it up for life.

Congratulations!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that!?!?! Congratulations on such an important milestone... Enjoy and keep up the good work! Whoot!
  • wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good job! I want to be normal :)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you!!!
  • justal313
    Options
    Congrats!!! I bet you are on top of the world right now. You deserve it. Keep pushing to that next goal. You know you can do it. :happy:

Thank you! Totally on top of the world :bigsmile:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Yeah, BABY!!!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Being at your normal weight's gotta make you feel good! I'm that way myself now after losing more than 40 pounds myself. My next goal right now is get down to 130 pounds. BTW, I LOVE your profile pic!
  • justal313
    Options

Being at your normal weight's gotta make you feel good! I'm that way myself now after losing more than 40 pounds myself. My next goal right now is get down to 130 pounds. BTW, I LOVE your profile pic!

I saw the pic and it cracks me up everytime I see it. I get more friend requests because of it...
  • Asavitzk
    Options
    Congrats dude - you're doing great.
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must feel so proud....I can't wait for it to happen to me
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!