New to My Fitness Pal

2»

Replies

• RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Thanks everybody for the kind words and the warm welcome!
  • 7djt
    7djt Posts: 38 Member
    wow!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    ^Tina - You look great! Congratulations on your success. As far as figuring out calories, there are other calculators that can get you in the ballpark of the calories you need for maintenance and then you could tweak it based on the crossover information you get from the WW and this site... I used a TDEE calculator and set my calories goal here based on that for a rough estimate. I don't log exercise for additional calories, since I am still trying to lose. But I am eating at the maintenance level for the weight I WANT to be. It is helpful and keeps me from feeling deprived, plus it gets my body used to where I will need to be eating for the rest of my life... If I work out more than three times a week, I MAY add in the calories from any additional workouts, but it seems to all even out in the end, so most of the time I don't bother.
    Again ... congrats on your current success!!! :drinker:
    Feel free to add me if you like...
    ~Namaste
  • O. M. G!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the great work! I can't imagine how totally AWESOME you must feel on the inside! It's written all over your beautiful face - what a GLOW! lol! :))))