FINALLY can post pics! I hope

Options
castell5
castell5 Posts: 234 Member
I think I have finally figured out how to use the photobucket site on how to post pictures on these message boards. If nothing shows up below, then back to the drawing board. IF they do? Then upstairs I go to my shower!

I was 177 lbs in April of 2012 ( 6 mos ago) Here is a picture of me with my grandson Brandon
BrandonBaby028_zps8d3255d0.jpg

May 6, I got off my butt and started dieting and working out. Here is a picture of me, my grandson Brandon again, and my husband taken yesterday afternoon.
Brandon010_zps2b4c2696.jpg

Diet + Exercise + Willpower!

Replies

• BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    As a side note, how do you like those running shoes?
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Cute grandbaby too. Congratulation on your new life. You inspire me.
  • castell5
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes for running! Sneakers gave me shin splints but these shoes do not.. If and when they wear out (and they might, I use them alot) I will buy another pair!
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    way to go! awesome dedication!
  • castell5
    Options
    Here is one more showing the difference diet and exercise over a few months can make. I am so happy I can post pictures finally!

phonepics271_zpsf5d36301.jpg
  • castell5
    Options
    OOPS, guess I have to resize that one.. anyway, that is how "big" I was 6 months ago.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WOW. Way to go. Very inspiring!! What a great feeling to to show off your after pic!
    You really do look so much younger too!!!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • teresa_c
    Options
    that is amazing! nice work!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    First time I've ever responded to someone's before/after post but you have done the most amazing work - congratulations & enjoy many healthy years ahead with that beautiful grandson!
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job :)
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger, in fact, you look like you are your grandson's mom. Way to go!!
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes for running! Sneakers gave me shin splints but these shoes do not.. If and when they wear out (and they might, I use them alot) I will buy another pair!

Same here! Love my Vibrams! And using my one pair everyday (workouts indoors & out, hiking, daily use, etc.) it's taken me over a year to wear down the bit of tread. Otherwise they're in great shape! don't worry about using them too much, they won't wear out on ya anytime soon! And you look great btw ^_^ Grandson is a cutie too! Congrats :smile:
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that you look AMAZING!! I agree with the others that said you look younger. Great job!! :)
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look beautiful!
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good and much younger too, luvly.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great job with all the hard work and sticking with it.... it paid off!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!