The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread! - pt. 2

Options

Replies

• BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I definitely want more friends, love having the support on my feed, and returning it back!
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!!
    Well I love to motivate my MFP friends, helps me push myself harder.
    So do send me an add request :flowerforyou:
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    People helping me keep honest is the best way for me to keep straight and true!!!

Friend request sent, feel free for anyone to add me!!
  • daveyboy_685
    daveyboy_685 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I could really use some friends to help me start excercising. Message in the morning would be very much appreciated so I would work out at lunch. I have access to a gym and excercise classes at work!!!

I just need a kick in the you know what to start! Add me if you can message me, easter time!

Please put the subject as "motivation" so I will know you are adding me from this post.
    Thanks,

david
  • Book_wormie22
    Book_wormie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im always looking for accountability partners! add me!
  • racataca
    racataca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love having people to keep me in check! Feel free to add me - I'm 27 and want to lose between 45-70 lbs (I'll decide when I get down to that range, haha). I am pretty obsessed with logging in and tracking, and I'm beginning to use my feed like I use my facebook status!
  • jjmeyers2010
    jjmeyers2010 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 3 days new to this site, and would love to make friends and support buddies. I have a long journey ahead of me, as I have over 150 pounds to lose, and alot of health issues..... would love to take this journey with others who understand, and are going through the same things I am. I also struggle with emotional eating- any help with over coming that would be awesome.

I have seen alot of posts on here saying "add me" and there are some I would love to add, but I can't figure out how to do that. so if you wannt be friends, PLEASE send me the request until I figure this out, thats the only way I'm going to be able to add friends.

Thanks everyone,
    Julie:smile:
  • meggolego
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I keep my diary open and love to keep up with friends!

I'm currently aiming for around 150lbs as my first goal, but once I hit that I will reevaluate to how low my next goal will be. I love this site!

:)
  • daryabella
    Options
    Could always use some more friends! I love having supportive people around me (and giving support too!)
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yay! Friends! I like friends! :wink: :flowerforyou:

Me: single 24 year old mom
    CW: 195
    GW: 150
    Height: 5'4"

And I'm pretty awesome :blushing: :drinker:
  • mleparton
    Options
    Add me too Please! :)
  • jgjansma
    jgjansma Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i could always use some more friends. the added motivation never hurts!!

feel free to add me (:
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... every now and again I could use a swift kick in the non-juevos.... lol :)
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends. Lots of people have fallen out in the last couple months.:flowerforyou:
  • Princessslim18
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I just joined today and would love to have some friends who can share and help motivate me to stay on the right track. So feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • BabyNOBB
    Options
    Hey...add me. Looking for some more friends. I would love the extra support and I will support you back. Getting healthier one step at a time. :-)
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am :) I don't have anyone in person to keep me motivated, so I rely on MFP
  • britishbcat
    Options
    Just joined, looking for friends with similar goals/lifestyle - in particular, any brides to be out there?!

HW: 205 (year 2000)
    LW: 145 (year 2004)
    CW: 160
    Goal: 150
    Height 5'9
    Wedding date! Feb 22, 2013
  • 78Phoenix
    Options
    Hiya! Taking mfp for another spin! I've got an ambitious goal, and I'm f-ing seriously motivated!
    LET'S DO THIS!!
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooooo

I am always happy to accept any Friends requests, cant have enough encouragement if you ask me, I always recipricate.

Dave :)