Not new to MFP but....

Options
taking a new step and look on life. :) I lost my job on Monday and well lets just say that there is a HUGE weight off my shoulders that will now the weight needs to come off my hips, thighs, stomach, arms etc.... Along with the weight off my shoulders my husband is quite happy about this. He knew i wasn't happy there. With all this extra time I am being able to get much needed projects completed around the house and the biggest project done....MYSELF. Being that i have been on this site for quite sometime going through stages of being active and then not being active. I am looking for some people to be a pain in my butt to get going and keep going.

I am currently doing the Insanity program. I am determined to complete it. I finished to the 6th week part twice. I want to finish by the end of the year. I did start it on the 15th but with all the excitement last week I am restarting the second week today. I should be on the third week but I missed a couple of days.

Anyways, I am basically looking for some additional friends. Feel free to add me. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!