One week Off = 1 Month Lost

Options
ARG! It was my birthday this week, so I said exercise and diet vacation. I was thinking sure, I'll gain a few pounds. But OMG do I feel fat and heavy, bloated, and just plain sick. The worse part is that my appetite is gone, I don't want bad food but I also am not eating very healthy! I'm craving bread and ice cream! I was eating clean before I fell off the wagon so to speak which meant quinoa, vegetables, and some sort of protein. Wasn't really trying to be low carb, I just didn't want to eat bread or pasta, now I just want all the carbs that I can get and seem to also have gotten a sweet tooth from all of the "goodies" that I was having. Anyone out there that's had this happen to them and how did you over come it? I'm trying not to do a "fast" or anything drastic but some helpful tips would be great.

Replies

• Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    For when I have big sweet urge , I like to drink 0 calories brevage like crystal light or even cream soda.... There's no good nutrition in that but if it helps you skip the chocolate bar that you're starring at.... I myself, just been on vacation for 4 days.. I'm did not excercise nor eat well because when I weighed myself last thursday I lost only 0.2 pound in the past week and I excercised 45minutes on the treadmill everyday and ate 1320 calories each day, so let me tell you I was pissed:grumble: :mad: :angry: :angry: Now, I'm starting again hoping I didn't do too much damage and I'm trying to look forward and foccus in my goal!
    You can do it to!:wink:
  • seriouslytrying
    Options
    Thanks, that's a good trick. I've been trying to eat "clean" but I guess it is true to drink crystallite is better than eating a chocolate bar :-) Seeing it's halloween - there's tons of them in the office :-(