Need Motivation Friends

Options
I have 20 lbs to lose and can't seem to keep myself motivated! I am a 22 year old female, fun, and still fairly attractive. I am currently going to college and stress causes me to eat way more than I should. Add me and we can help motivate one another!

Replies

• somemansdream
    Options
    As a college student myself but with a heck of a lot more weight to lose, understand all too well the stresses and how it can make us want to eat.
    Good luck.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i'm older , but here goes... ( former teacher)...... There are events in life that hit at certain ages. So, if you can battle the weight issue NOW.....you won't feel overloaded later when you are focusing on relationships, marriage, children, parents, relatives, career moves, money, money problems, credit, car problems, .... all of it. Life is never promised to be a rose garden.... so... in perspective... if all you have to deal with NoW... are 20 pounds.... focus on it..... follow this plan .... get support.... and establish eating habits for a lifetime of fitness... not just for the 20 pounds.... so that when you hit your 30s, 40s. 50s.. or.... 60s ( me)..... the 20 pounds are a dim memory...... Best wishes.... Teacher.
  • TinkerbelleJ
    TinkerbelleJ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation too :)

If you don't mind I'll add you as a friend.

My plan is to lose 14 lbs before my birthday in December and the rest (22-33lbs) after!
  • erinblaze86
    Options
    College student here! I think the stress definitely adds to unhealthy eating!