Germany

Options
Hey I can't really get motivated... probably because I have my exams going right now too... just was wondering wether here are a couple more people from Germany?? starting again in 3 days...

Replies

• megstar8686
    megstar8686 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i know it's easy to say that you're starting your dieting on a certain day, but if you really want to lose weight, just start eating properly today. with exams on you might find that you don't have time to exercise (even though it will actually help your concentration to do half an hour or so of light exercise prior to study), but you can try to eat the right foods. it's really important when you're studying to drink HEAPS of water - as it helps the brain stay alert. starting the day with a big healthy breakfast also helps. and snack on fruit which will help keep your energy up. i found that all this helped me during my exams. good luck! xo
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there are any others from germany on here, I know there are quite a few from the UK, and one girl is from the netherlands. I am an army brat that live in Canada, am trying to move to the netherlands to be with my boyfriend, and was born in Germany.... LOL how's that for confusing? :o)

I have had a hard time getting back in the groove since I have got back from my netherlands holiday to see my bf for xmas...sad to be back home :(

good luck to us to just up and move and do what we got to do!!!! good luck with your exams :flowerforyou:
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    not originally from Germany, but I used to live there a long time ago.
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    Welcome and good luck :)
  • nimiry
    nimiry Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you to everybody!!! I'll try to get started now again- Wish me luck- I wish you luck too!