My NSV

Sharon_73
Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
I have always REALLY hated shopping for clothes because I think I look terrible in everything. My self esteem bottoms out every time I need to try a size XL top or size 14 or 16 pants.

Yesterday I went shopping (my boss has been teasing me that I have gotten "too little" for my clothes).

I was amazed that the size XL tops were too big and the size 14 pants were too big too!

Running 4x a week is really starting to pay off!

Replies

• HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Nice! I bet that felt great. Keep on keeping on!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!
  • wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    WOOT WOOT!!! Such an awesome feeling!!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Sweet! Clothes are a wonderful NSV! Great work!
  • Sharon_73
    Sharon_73 Posts: 189 Member
    I haven't weighed myself in about a month because I hate being focused on the number on the scale. I guess conquering a shopping trip was what I needed to see my progress without the sale!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Awesome! Shopping for new (smaller) clothes is my favorite NSV! Good for you!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    I haven't weighed myself in about a month because I hate being focused on the number on the scale. I guess conquering a shopping trip was what I needed to see my progress without the sale!

^^^ :happy: :tongue:

Amazing. I can't even imagine how you can be feeling!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    That is GREAT!! Congrats!!
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    nice job.
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!