Finally I can post a progress pic

Options
redheaddee
redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
I am only down 20 pounds so far with quite a way to go, but I found a pic of me almost a year ago. What a HUGE difference a year makes! I feel better overall, I feel better about me! The first is Nov 11, 2011, the second is me today, 10/28/12. I did not realize what a difference until I saw this!

111111.jpg

102812.jpg

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    progress.jpg

Great job!!!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look great and that dress is spectacular! Keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Keep going - you're doing great! Bet you feel tons better now too! :flowerforyou:
  • redheaddee
    Options
    Don't know why, I only edited the original so the d@mn pics would come out right. Oh well.

ETA not a duplicate, rather an edit. You apparently saw the original pic, which was not showing up right on my end. *sigh*
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Don't know why, I only edited the original so the d@mn pics would come out right. Oh well.

ETA not a duplicate, rather an edit. You apparently saw the original pic, which was not showing up right on my end. *sigh*

I just copied the pic link and saved it so I could resize it and post the original for you. The duplicate post I was referring to was I posted the pic and wanted to added the "Good job" comment but I ended up doing a quote instead of an edit.
  • redheaddee
    Options

I just copied the pic link and saved it so I could resize it and post the original for you. The duplicate post I was referring to was I posted the pic and wanted to added the "Good job" comment but I ended up doing a quote instead of an edit.

Thanks, LOL, lotta extra trouble for a "good job" :laugh: I appreciate it!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! And how you feel about yourself has changed, if the expressions in the pics are any indication! By the way, I love the black and white dress!!
  • redheaddee
    Options
    You look AWESOME! And how you feel about yourself has changed, if the expressions in the pics are any indication! By the way, I love the black and white dress!!

Thanks! I have had it for a bit and have been dying to wear it, and now it is too big! That is why it has a belt LOL
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    totally can see the difference - you look fabulous! and you're totally rocking the fringe... :flowerforyou:
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Hooray!!!!! Great progress, keep up the super work!!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference a year makes!
  • redheaddee
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know I have lost only 20, but until I saw these I had no freaking idea. What a difference a great haircut makes too =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!