365 days! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look awesome! And was great to hear your story- especially as I'm 5'6 about 158-160 love exercise and nutrition is my downfall too! How did you go about changing your attitude to food?

For me once I started using portion control (actually measuring things out) and seeing what a true portion size was suppose to be that helped. Also I ate the "correct" portion size and realized that that was enough to fill me up. I have a huge sweet tooth so I was really diligent with actually counting out the Hershey Kisses or cookies and sticking to that amount (and again found that that was generally good enough to satisfy the sweet craving). I still have days that all I want to do is eat or I go overboard on the cookies, but those are few and far between now.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great
  • kevokie
    kevokie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Great job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Boy do you look great...Happy Anniversary to all your accomplishment and that mental and body transformation....
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's totally inspiring to see a success story from someone that "didn't have that much to lose"... because there are a lot of us in the same boat. A 20-25 lb goal might not seem like a lot to some, but to me it's huge! Great job :-)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference a year makes. You look wonderful.
  • Kelly5419
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and commitment! I encourage the strength training - it will tighten and tone, and the feeling of strength is amazing! Keep up the good work!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing the pictures!
  • teresa_c
    Options
    way to go! love that last picture - bicep city!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    great work. you look amazing
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    You look amazeing ,thankyou for posting.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    thats fab! and thanks for letting us know how you are doing in maintenance~! good inspiration & I needed it.
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options

For me once I started using portion control (actually measuring things out) and seeing what a true portion size was suppose to be that helped. Also I ate the "correct" portion size and realized that that was enough to fill me up. I have a huge sweet tooth so I was really diligent with actually counting out the Hershey Kisses or cookies and sticking to that amount (and again found that that was generally good enough to satisfy the sweet craving). I still have days that all I want to do is eat or I go overboard on the cookies, but those are few and far between now.

Thanks for this... sugar is a huge issue for me too, and I definitely am not as diligent about logging as I probably should be. You have really inspired me! Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!