Wii EA Active Routine

Options
This is my hour long workout out I do most days. I burn over 600 calories with this and it's fun to do. I just thought I would share it, if anyone has the Wii Active.

My 1 Hour AE Active Routine
Cals Burnt (for me) - 523.3 cals (I burn 600+)
All of these are set to HARD

1. Heavy Bag
2. Walk & Run (Short)
3. Dance Fast 3
4. Alternating Bicep Curls
5. Alternating Shoulder Presses
6. Alternating Tricep Kickbacks
7. Bent Over Rows with Kickbacks
8. Bent Over Rows
9. Alternating Lunges
10. Squat Holds
11. Squats with Calf Raises
12. Basketball (Random Long)
13. Inline Skating
14. Batting
15. Baskeball (Random Long)
16. Tennis (Random Long)
17. Volleyball (Random Long)
18. Targets 4
19. Dance Fast 2
20. Run (Very Long)
21. Front Shoulder Raises
22. Upright Rows
23. Standing Twists
24. Lateral Shoulder Raises
25. Inline Skating
26. Batting
27. Baseball (Random Long)
28. Alternating Lunges
29. Squat Holds
30. Boxing (Random Long)
31. Dancing (Random Pro)
32. Volleyball (Random Long)
33. Serve, Bump, Set & Block
34. Walk & Run (Short)
35. Dancing (Random Intermediate)
36. Boxing (Random Long)
37. Squats with Calf Raises
38. Squats
39. Inline Skating
40. Catching & Batting

Replies

• angie2010
    Options
    How long have you been doing this?
    I've been doing the 30 Day Challenge on the Wii Active & it gives me a workout but am looking for a custom workout once I am done with the 30 Day Challenge in a few weeks. Let me know how this is working for you.

Thank you!
  • Fiona27
    Fiona27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've only chose this set up since the beginning of last week. I change it every now and again as it starts to get easy when your body gets into the routine of the same thing all the time. I love it. How is the 30 day challenge? I've not had the chance to try that yet.
  • angie2010
    Options
    The challenge is great! I burn a good amount of calories doing the preferred workout that they give me each day. I do like it b/c you do the workouts for 2 days then get a rest day. On that rest day I do more of my Wii Fit or I have my volleyball games that night. With the 30 Day challenge I like that it is almost different every time I workout. Some days its lower body, then others are upper body or toning & then there a few times where I get to incorporate the Balance Board into the workout!!

So far I am 1/2 way thru the 30 Day Challenge. I am excited to keep doing it. After the 30 Day Challenge then I will format my own workouts with the Wii Active.
  • NatalieRose26
    Options
    how do you track it on here?