Today is my first day

Options
I just came across this website while looking up how many calories I'm probably eating to be maintaining my current weight. And trying to figure out how many calories I should eat everyday to lose about 2 pounds a week.

I'm really impressed with this site so far. I can't believe that it's free. I also can't believe how many people are using it and I've never heard of it. I'm going to share this with all of my friends.

I wish every a lifetime of good health. We all deserve it. Just think about how much you do for people you love but what you're not doing for yourself. That's what really got me thinking when I heard that on TV one night. You have to love yourself and take care of yourself like you would other people you love. You are someone who deserves to be cared for too!

Good luck everyone!

Dianne in Wyoming

Replies

• dgrotefend
    Options
    I just came across this website while looking up how many calories I'm probably eating to be maintaining my current weight. And trying to figure out how many calories I should eat everyday to lose about 2 pounds a week.

I'm really impressed with this site so far. I can't believe that it's free. I also can't believe how many people are using it and I've never heard of it. I'm going to share this with all of my friends.

I wish every a lifetime of good health. We all deserve it. Just think about how much you do for people you love but what you're not doing for yourself. That's what really got me thinking when I heard that on TV one night. You have to love yourself and take care of yourself like you would other people you love. You are someone who deserves to be cared for too!

Good luck everyone!

Dianne in Wyoming
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Diane:happy:

Its great to have you here, best of luck:happy:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: You are so right about loving yourself, I wish you great success. You have come to the right place to have support.:smile:
  • dgrotefend
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. It feels great to be with a group of friends going through the same thing. Most of the people I'm around can't really relate.

:smile: Dianne
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Luck!!! You can do it! We all can do it and this support helps!
  • danaanlugh
    Options
    Well, I couldn't pass up saying welcome to you too! Since you welcomed me aboard! Like you, I kinda stumbled across this site while looking for something else, a program to track my exercise.

I've already shared this site with a friend of mine from Canada (her profile says she's from Alabama, apparently this site doesn't support Canadian provinces... lol. That's okay, she's keen to be from Alabama for the sake of community :laugh:

So Dianne in Wyoming, Danaan in New York says welcome, and good health to you!
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! this site will really keep you on track!:drinker:
  • Binger_girl
    Options
    Hey its my firts day too...so good luck!