Hello Everyone!!

Options
I just wanted to say "hello". I am new to Fitness Pal and I am really excited to get started on my weight loss journey. A friend of mine told me about this site and how she was able to lose about 22 pounds. I have tried a few of the diets that you pay for. I've been to weekly meetings. I even have tried cutting certain foods out of my diet. I can't help it, but I enjoy going out to eat and trying different foods. Foutunately, I'm not unhealthy or what I consider obease. I just need to lose about 25-30 pounds. My biggest problem is my stomach area. Even when I was supper skinny, I never had a truly flat stomach or 6 pack abs. I had a baby almost 2 years ago. I actually lost all of the pregnancy wieght, plus some about 6 weeks after having my son. But in the past 2 years I have gained it all back. I'm really anxious to get this weight off of me and start wearing my cute clothes. I hope that I have found the support that a will need in My Fitness Pal.

Thanks!

Red Diamond

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I have about 25 more pounds to lose too, so I wish you the best of luck:smile: