I'm back and looking for friends

First of all I love MFP! I left because I thought MFP was going to be the answer to my weight loss, but I was so wrong. It is a great tool but there was so much I had to learn about how my body reacts to food.The advice on MFP was often confusing.

I would love to become friends with people who are serious about weight loss male or female for encouragement.

Here are my beliefs:
I dont believe a calorie is calorie. Clean eating is the only thing that works for me
I dont believe in cheat days while attempting to attain a goal. I just eat healthy food that taste great. Why cheat?
I dont believe in eating back calories
I believe that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise
I count calories on her to keep track of changes and make sure I am not out of wack , but I do not have counting calories as a part of my program. I focus more on portions and eating healthier . I may miss a day or two of tracking so don't shoot me

After all that if you would still like a friend like me ... send a request.

Mr. Kelly James

Replies

• Hi my name is Charmaine and I'm looking for friends who will help me keep motivated. I have done quite well so far on my own but I am now struggling to keep myself going is there anybody who can help me please :)
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Add me!! Xxx
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    add me! we all need motivation and support!
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    You can add me as well. My journey began 45 days ago and still running strong.