Hello

Options
Hey I'm a newbe. Just wanted to say hello. I"m new at this. I just had a baby eight weeks ago and i am try to lose all the weigth i gained.

Replies

• alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a newbe. Just wanted to say hello. I"m new at this. I just had a baby eight weeks ago and i am try to lose all the weigth i gained.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new little bundle:flowerforyou:

Welcome! Good luck meeting your goals.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: Congratulations on your new baby:drinker: :drinker:
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much best of luck to you too!
  • dgrotefend
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby! I think it's great that you're motivated now to start getting the weight off. I just never had that motivation after I had my kids. I think I was just to tired try. But lots of women do it and I know it will definitely help you have more energy to take care of the little one.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:

Dianne
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've found an awesome tool to help you on your weight-loss journey!

You'll love it here and can find the tools and motivation to get you to your goal. :happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Congrads on the new addition, I couldn't start working out after my son until he was about 5 months old I keep getting back pains from where they did my epideral. He just turned 3 and I am still about 18 lbs from pre preggo weight.....Considering I was about 150 when I got preggo and 210 when I was about to have him it's been a long road.

Welcome:flowerforyou: