I am with you my friend. Good luck to all
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is too much for me!
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The scales are going to have to put away tho in the highest cupboard without battery haha.

That's what I'm doing soon as I get home tonight!

Weighed myself yesterday: still stuck at 169lb. Hoping for 167 by end of month but will settle for any loss at all!

I'd like to see a group for this too and would be happy to start one, but don't want to step on loliblullama's toes so will PM her first...
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am sat here giggling at you stepping on a llama's toes. I have no life!!

I don't mind you guys - longbird, you're more than welcome to start the group if you would like :smile:
  • erinanne57
    erinanne57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Conveniently, I weighed myself last night before bed. So if it's not too late, I'd love to join this challenge! I lost 35lbs last year at this time and it has slowly crept back on, pound by pound, until now, and i'm fed up with myself again. Time to not mess around. It's pure math - I just gotta get back on the wagon. So....can I join in, folks?
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    hmmm.... I think you should try changing your mindset about weighing instead. A whole month?? hmm... I weigh every morning... and i use it as my guide to know if i have to push harder or if i can continue what i did the day before, or they day i lost. Try and change your mindset about the scale, not getting discouraged when it goes up, or even down a little. Or you can try to weigh once a week at least. Yes it can become obsessive and the scale does lie at times, but it is very helpful.

But thats just my opnion. All the best on your "No Weigh November"... hope you get the results you are looking for at the end. Keep it up :)
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I AM SO DOWN!! I do the same thing. I will get easily down about no progress or very little progress is JUST TWO DAYS I'm crazy I know. lol. GREAT idea!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    *takes a deep breath, closes eyes, steps forward, gulps for air, raises hand* YES. I need to do this. Theres alot of self hate that comes from that scale.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Today was my last weigh in for the month. I'm hiding my scale until December 1.
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I think I get nervous about crossing 150lbs, so I self sabotage. Hopefully, I'll cross that line without a chance to do that.
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will join you! I will be weighing tomorrow, and then not until Dec!
    I am also doing 30 day shred so I was thinking about not weighing, but this post has just made my mind up!
    Good luck every1!!
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    IM IN!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    i'm in too!!!
  • nwilson91
    Options
    Well, I weighed in this a.m., but I'm in. My obsession with weigh-in's needs a Lent-like reprieve.
  • GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm in! I'm weighing myself this evening. I'm also a scales addict but I am cycling 500km through Vietnam and Cambodia in a couple of weeks so I won't be able to weigh myself out there and I'm damn sure I'll manage to lose some weight! haha. I get back on 25th November so I'll try my hardest to wait until 1st Dec but I can't promise! haha. I will try though! x
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    I did this last month! I suggest daily weighers to at least TRY this. I was definitely crazy with the scale! Weighed up to 3 times a day, basing what I would eat off my weigh ins. Worst thing I could have ever done to my body. As women, our weight will fluctuate daily, not to mention water retention from working out, or a good BM! Take measurements, notice how your clothes are fitting, stick to your plan, and go by how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror! The scale is a sensless way to record progress. It may be a tool to help you get started, but your only judgment of progress is how you FEEL. Not what a scale says - it's just a stupid number.
    On that note - today is the 1st, and I was supposed to weigh in after 1 month. I have changed my mind, and will not be weighing in until at LEAST the first week of December. I feel good about myself and do not need the scale to tell me otherwise :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Why not! I have decided since I am bulking anyway that getting on that scale is a dangerous thing. I know it will go up, so theres no reason to hop on it!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! Weighing has become such an obsession and when I dont see any changes on the scale I am depro the entire day!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Today is the day, good luck everyone!