At Work but on MFP

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Being a factory rat I have to say no. I just stick with home time for my logging and reading and I am sure that is why I miss all the good stuff. lol SIGH
  • I'm guilty. Still have 5 hours and 49 minutes left of my day and I generally spend about half of my day, every day online. Shhhhh, don't tell.:indifferent:

:huh: Not that you are counting or anything, :laugh:
  • Bossit
    Bossit Posts: 118 Member
    Ha, I barely even browse the internet when I'm not getting paid
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    I am ALWAYS on here at work. It's just minimized, and I check it between projects.

^^^^This :)
  • Thankfully we don't all work for the same company or nothing would every get done :laugh:
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    I usually browse here while at work. But that was on the overnight shift, and I would do anything to stay awake. Now, I'm about to go to the day shift, so I won't be on here while working at all.
  • Same here. Long weekend of partying, bad eating, working, and staying up too late watching Netflix lol I just want to go back to my cozy bed!! :yawn:
  • cynam
    cynam Posts: 22
    I hear ya! I consider it multitasking.... On MFP & working at the same time, kinda... LOL!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    meeeeeee...................................
  • Mom2QJandT
    Mom2QJandT Posts: 23 Member
    I keep it up all the time and just work "over it" in my other system. The best part is that my boss doesn't care as long as things get done on time!
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Busted! All of you back to work!! Lol SHhhhhh!

It would be bad if your boss used MFP and post in this thread lol.

hahaha-no he's not on here. But I have posted on fb and he's busted me there!
  • uncarvedblock
    uncarvedblock Posts: 35 Member
    I cannot answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me...

Ditto.

Particuarly as i am one of the few people in my office with internet privileges as I need it for my job (FB, YT and the like are all blocked though). Wondering how much longer I can go before getting called into the boardroom for a little 'chat' one of these days...
  • mang9785
    mang9785 Posts: 162 Member
    Busted! All of you back to work!! Lol SHhhhhh!

It would be bad if your boss used MFP and post in this thread lol.

hahaha-no he's not on here. But I have posted on fb and he's busted me there!

LOL wow. I stay away from FB if I call out sick and I'm not. I drive around with a hockey mask because im a fool lol.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    I'm at work and on MFP because my boss is out today so I've got no one to give me tasks. So today is gonna be slow...
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    I had to log on at work just to read this thread. And since I'm here, I might as well add my breakfast, reply to my friend's updates and look through the forums. Yep, this morning it pretty much shot!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Yep; right here. And I just put in my two weeks notice so I really will be doing abso-freaking-lutely nothing til then
  • Determined75
    Determined75 Posts: 74 Member
    Yes. MFP is more addictive than Facebook; however, it is more useful.

AGREE!!!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    15 minutes and counting.......

I do try and do a little work in between MFP sessions, but since i work on a contract basis, I have to fill my time somehow and staring out the window lost its appeal very early on. I've even tried telling them theres not enough work for me to be here 5 days a week, but they insist they want me here, just in case. Who am I to argue?
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Shhhhh!
  • I do it everyday!