Coffee Creamer

Options
13»

Replies

• bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Try adding spices like nutmeg and cinnamon.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Bailey's Irish Cream. It's got a bunch of sugar and calories but you won't care after a few cups.

WIN
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Skim milk and sugar free syrup.
    If you have a cash & carry go there. HUGE selection of sugar free ones.
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I brew flavored coffee, such as Hazelnut or Vanilla. Make my own Pumpkin Spice using regular coffee beans and sprinkle a generous portion of pumpkin pie spice into the grounds. Can also do this with cinnamom. Or add vanilla extract to the coffee after it is brewed.

Also, with a good Italian or French Roast, I find creamer, flavor, or sugar just dilutes the coffee goodness.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I prefer my coffee black, but here's an idea. Use your regular non-flavored creamer, and then add a sugar-free flavored syrup like Torani. They have lots of flavors and you can order on-line. I get them for my mother in-law at Cash n Carry. Use it to make sugar-free Italian sodas as well.

www.torani.com

Can add to oatmeal and hot chocolates too :)

I drink my coffee black, but I have SF Da Vinci syrups in French vanilla, coconut, raspberry and caramel. They're great for adding flavor to my low-carb pancakes, MIMs, hot flax cereal and plain Greek yogurt.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I use creamer--yummy! I like hazelnut creamer, peppermint mocha, almond joy, white chocolate. ALL YUMMY! :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Try silk original almond milk and a couple drops of real vanilla extract. Its not real sweet but very low in calories and healthful.:wink:
    It has none of those long words that are hard to pronounce and most imporantly partially hydrogenated oils. You really don't want to be putting those in your body everyday.
  • ntc1195
    Options
    Sugar Free Pumkin Spice is AMAZING! Definitely try it before it goes out of season. Also, I just bought Torani sugar free caramel syrup. It's not creamer but it's 0 calories and adds some flavor.

Sometimes I just use 2-3 tablespoons of fat free half-and-half with 1 Sweet and Low...really good!
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not help. I've had to give up my beloved coffee because I cannot drink it black or just plain half and half. I need creamer and sugar in it. I've switched to green tea with a teaspoon of honey in the rough and a squeeze of lemon juice. Green tea has caffeine in it and I normally drink 2-3 cups a day.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sugar Free Pumkin Spice is AMAZING! Definitely try it before it goes out of season. Also, I just bought Torani sugar free caramel syrup. It's not creamer but it's 0 calories and adds some flavor.

Sometimes I just use 2-3 tablespoons of fat free half-and-half with 1 Sweet and Low...really good!

The sugar free syrups used to be great - until Splenda came along and everyone (Davinci and Torani) switched to using it. Sucralose isn't sweet at all for some of us.
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Is the SF pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha powdered or liquid? I haven't seen those.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    how 'bout fresh cream with a splash of sugar free torani or davinci syrup?
    I like the natural bliss ones, by the way, but wish they were made with stevia.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Once you go black....

lmao! I will partially agree with this and not just b/c it's funny.
    I do love black coffee but I love coffee with milk/creamer too.

I almost always use Soymilk, which is sweetened (real milk and I do not get along sadly)
    Or unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Artificial sugars sometimes make me feel sick so I just deal with the sugar if I want my coffee to be sweeter.

Oh yes, powdered coffee mate has less calories than liquid. Of course if you love crazy flavors than Internation Delights has TONS of SF flavors.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to CoffeeMate sugar free Hazelnut flavored. It is awesome. And made even more awesome if you add some Torani sugar free caramel syrup to it.
  • praxisproject
    praxisproject Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia and we don't really do creamer here, but I managed to get some Coffeemate SF Hazelnut. I keep a small container in my bag in case I want coffee when I'm out and about :) Everywhere serves black.

It comes in all kinds of flavours in the US, you can probably buy it online.
  • MichelleSwinehart
    Options
    They make SF creamers? I like flavored ones too. Stuck on Pumpkin Spice right now! YUMMY!!!
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I use skim milk at work, otherwise I measure out a tbsp of creamer for each cup I have. I either use Sugar free Hazelnut International Delight or powder creamer such as Peppermint Mocha, Coffee Mate.

I love flavors, so I always measure it out.