BBL Success?

Options
I have been interested in BBL for a while now. Most of my problem areas are in my lower half like the saddle bags, hips, thunder thighs so I was wanting to see results or read some stories from people who had success doing this program. If there is anyone out there willing to share please post. Thank you.

Replies

• Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    A lady that used to be on my friend list ( she deactivated) did it and recommended it to me. I use it for the tummy tuck and cardio. The tummy tuck is a 18 minute ab workout--- and let me just tell you it is no joke. Of course neither are any of the workouts from what I have found.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Most of my trouble areas are my tummy to my thighs especially in a pair of bikini bottoms. My hips overlay the sides and my saddlebags look terrible and I want to get it toned before next summer if possible. lol I know high hopes but if it works for those areas I'm def interested!

Have you noticed your tummy pouch going down any?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!