Super HD . supplement

Options
I just bought my first supplement. Super HD. I took it this morning before my run. I did my workouts alot faster. Has anyone ever tried this supplement? Side effects? What should I know? Is it good or bad? This product is for fat loss.

Replies

• silentnemesis
    silentnemesis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you diet properly and exercise with it, it'll work great for you.

I work at a local GNC and my manager took the Super HD and lost 45lb in a month (obviously with a proper cutting diet and exercise though) and it's by cellucor so you can look online and find their published research-- but for the most part the superhd is a thermogenic; it heats up your body's core temperature during your workout so as a result you burn more calories in the same amount of time than if you weren't taking it.

also it'll give you more energy during your workouts/throughout the day.. If you want an even better product for fat loss (after you finish up the Super HD) try Alphamine by PES, it's a beta-agonist and will work very similarly to ephedra or ephedrine-- you'd definitely like the alphamine a lot if you like the superhd
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    If you diet properly and exercise with it, it'll work great for you.

I work at a local GNC and my manager took the Super HD and lost 45lb in a month (obviously with a proper cutting diet and exercise though) and it's by cellucor so you can look online and find their published research-- but for the most part the superhd is a thermogenic; it heats up your body's core temperature during your workout so as a result you burn more calories in the same amount of time than if you weren't taking it.

also it'll give you more energy during your workouts/throughout the day.. If you want an even better product for fat loss (after you finish up the Super HD) try Alphamine by PES, it's a beta-agonist and will work very similarly to ephedra or ephedrine-- you'd definitely like the alphamine a lot if you like the superhd

Nice, thanks. I have never tried supplements. My friend gave me some Jack 3D once. It was ok . Made me sick at first. But the Super HD is great. Ill try the Alphamine next. My goal is to get toned and ripped. Working on the Abs!
  • dirty_k
    dirty_k Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Found this thread doing some research on Alphamine. My wife and I have gone through many of the fat burners over the years. We've done OEP/Alpha T2 stack, OEP/Recreate, App Nuts Fat Free, Roxylean, and even ECA and ECG. SuperHD definitely gave us great results, but we were wanting to try something new when we get back on the fat burner here in a few weeks. PES is a legit company which is why we were curious on it.

Hopefully works out for us.