Hi, Michelle's accountability thread

Options
Hello everyone :flowerforyou: I've been with MFP for a while now but just haven't been around much, Im having a really hard time with my weight! Within the last year I've became an Emotional Eater and I hate it!

When I graduated high school which was almost 3 years ago :noway: seems so odd it being that long I weighed 150. I married my Love A year ago and became a stay at home wife b/c I moved to Camp Lejeune with my husband and its hard finding a job here (plus we had to do quite a bit of moving to get where we are now). (weight now is 170)
I have so much time on my hands and you would think with all that time I'd spend most of it in the gym but I dont :embarassed: shame on me! I do find time to work out at least 3 times a week but Im never consistent enough and that again makes me :embarassed:

Im looking for motivation and just overall to help myself achieve my first goal to lose at least 10lbs! I know I can do it, I want this for myself and I know thats the first step!

Thank You for reading if you made it this far! I hope to find a lot of support here! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:flowerforyou: