more than 100lbs to lose?

Options
Hi everyone out there, this is a shout to anyone in the same position as me and has over 100lbs to lose, Ive lost 26lbs so far and eventually want to lose another 100... its a bloody long way to go but im here and commited.. just wondered if there was anyone else out there with a goal out there as big as mine. Would love to chat to people with such big goals, Ive got some great friends on here already who are very supportive, but having someone who has the same goal as me would be great to inspire me and for me to inspire in turn :)

Thanks guys! xx

Replies

• athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 to lose.
  • ghails
    ghails Posts: 1
    Options
    You sound just like me. As of today I've lost 27 pounds and I have 100 more to go. I've found that being accountable seems to be helping me a lot.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Hotpot, I saw your post on my feed. I'm with you too, just about 170 pounds to lose. put 96 as the goal cause that will get me down to an even 300. But once I get there I will be shooting for another 60 or so. Probably more, not counting muscle gain.

Anyhow, I'm with you for the longhaul girl. We'll stick through this together.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have 52 lbs left to go but, trust me been there, done that 100+ thing. Would love to support you along the way :)
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Had about 80-90 lbs to lose...am about half-way. Will determine my final goal after my next physical.
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm with you,, I have about 150 to lose
  • urbs2huds
    urbs2huds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have about 150lbs to lose. I am currently at 300lbs, and I have already lost 25lbs. Losing weight is extremely hard to do. I had never seriously dieted before. I've always ate whatever I wanted, and that's why I am in this situation. I have discovered that I have huge self-control issues with food.

Where does everyone live? I am in the US and live in Tennessee.

I am 34 yrs old, married, and recently was diagnosed with high blood pressure and diabetes. This is the reason I am needing to lose the weight. I want to live a long happy life with my husband.:wink:

Does anyone have any helpful tips? I am a meat eater and I don't like vegetables :sick: except cucumbers and green beans (I also eat potatoes and corn but some argue that they are not true veggies).
    906715 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI all on Feb 20,2007 I was over 500 lbs! I'm 6 foot 8 inch tall. By July 2008 i was at 280!! ( I did this by not eating and walking 3-4 miles a day) But I did not do it the right was and I have now put 100lbs back on. I was told about myfitesspal and i have to say it works. 45 days in to it i have lost 30lbs. If i can help anybody out ther let me know.
  • debnorthcutt
    debnorthcutt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much a newbie, but definitely have over 100 lbs to lose. It's scary at this point because it seems so unrealistic. I can't even imagine myself losing all that weight. It seems like a fairy tale, like really meeting Santa (sorry if anyone still believes in Santa).
  • ohkola
    ohkola Posts: 16
    Options
    I have 115 lbs left to lose. There are lots of us out there!
  • sunnya7
    sunnya7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have about 119 pounds to lose :) anyone of you feel free to add me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hi everyone out there, this is a shout to anyone in the same position as me and has over 100lbs to lose, Ive lost 26lbs so far and eventually want to lose another 100... its a bloody long way to go but im here and commited.. just wondered if there was anyone else out there with a goal out there as big as mine. Would love to chat to people with such big goals, Ive got some great friends on here already who are very supportive, but having someone who has the same goal as me would be great to inspire me and for me to inspire in turn :)

Thanks guys! xx

You Got This!!
  • stackhead
    stackhead Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I think I've got exactly 100lbs left to lose. It looks like such a long way, but one step at a time peeps :)

Add me if you want a friend/support. I'm in Lincoln, England :)

xx
  • princessdot3
    princessdot3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about a 100 to lose too... but I'm trying not to think about that much because it's hard to wrap my head around losing that much weight. I'm breaking it into smaller goals and just focusing on losing the first 20lbs for now. =)
  • Timetolose2012wendy
    Options
    Hi Hot Pot,
    I have almost 100 lbs to lose and before I joined today, I felt so overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong- its still such a big goal, but just reading your post and others' too I am feeling like at least I'm not alone.
    Thanks and I'm here for the long haul and believe me, could use some friendly faces to help me with this journey, as long as I would be delighted to help others on theirs too.
    Wendy :o)
  • terrymbradley
    Options

Thanks guys! xx

Good luck on your quest I have over 100 to loose also currently 316 and have 200 as a goal then I will shoot for 180 don't think I have been below 200 since Junior High so it has been a long time as I am 60 now.
  • hotpot83
    Options
    We can do this together guys, thankyou so much everyone for sharing your targets with me :) having you all here means so much!
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Hi Hot Pot,
    I have almost 100 lbs to lose and before I joined today, I felt so overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong- its still such a big goal, but just reading your post and others' too I am feeling like at least I'm not alone.
    Thanks and I'm here for the long haul and believe me, could use some friendly faces to help me with this journey, as long as I would be delighted to help others on theirs too.
    Wendy :o)

You are not alone there are a lot that have a lot of weight to loose. Good luck to you
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    YES! I've lost almost 100, but still have a good 25 to go. Way to go - stay inspired & motivated and you will do it!
  • NJGmywholewrld
    NJGmywholewrld Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am with you all in this one!! I am a good supporter and love having others hold me accountable!!