I'm new!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new here at MyFitnessPal.com. My friend Erin recommended this site, and here I am. My name is Kena, I'm a 22 year old stay at home mother/student. My husband is in the Army, and will be deployed sometime this summer. That makes things a little hard. I need to become more healthy for myself and my family.

Replies

• sechmanojo
    sechmanojo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kena! I just joined today too and heard about this site from my sister in law. So I am giving it a try! I stay at home with my babies too! You can do it!
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    Welcome. I too am a military wife. My husband serves in the Air Force and is slated to deploy this spring. Deployments can be extremely stressful especially because we play the role of single mom. I hope you find this site to be a source of motivation and a useful tool. I'm sure you will find the support here that you need to succeed.
  • lithiumbomb
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I've tried using other sites but it was never user friendly, and I always forgot about them. This place is definitely easier to keep up with and use friendly.