Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some more friends!

Hi everyone!
I've been on MFP for about 2 months, I think. I have a few friends but I'm looking for more to keep pushing me. Here's a little of my story.

I'm 22 years old. So far I've lost 20 pounds. 10 I lost doing a 10 day juice fast (you can read about my 10 days @ juicemom1.blogspot.com if you are interested) and the other 10 I lost since starting MFP. I'm hoping for 40 more. I took up running this year and actually just ran my first half marathon this last Saturday! I am on a journey to change my lifestyle and motivate others. So if you are looking for a new friend because you are just getting into running and want to talk to someone who's been at the beginning or you would like to offer me some motivation please add me. And please leave a little message about yourself when you add me so we can start getting to know each other!

Thanks!

Replies