ALMOST ONE MONTH!

Options
mindy2286
mindy2286 Posts: 11 Member
So i started this journey on oct. 1 and im 2 days from my first whole month and i have to admit i feel so much better and healthy than i did 29 days ago!!.. Im 5'3 and started this journey at 267.8 (my heaviest ever) and as a mother of 2 boys i knew somthing had to change i had lost weight before my second son but after his birth it all came back fast! Now that im back headed down the right direction im happy!! so i know this is not that long seeing as how it is only a month but im so commited and only see good things in the future! I am jumping around with joy because i am down 16 lbs in one month and many more to come!!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Great stuff and with that attitude you'll get to where you want to be in no time at all
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good for you ! Keep going strong! <3 mfp
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Continued success to you!
  • mikkibarker
    Options
    You go girl! That's fantastic. Keeping a food journal has really helped me. I'm down 23 lbs in two months, but I just started using this app about the same time you did. I really like having a calorie database on my phone.
  • mindy2286
    mindy2286 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I am really loving this website and all the support it gives you :)
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and best wishes for future success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!