Only two months - facial changes with pics

Options
tubbyelmo
tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
My before pic was taken at my cousin's birthday party, splashed over Facebook and made me like I was the size of a house, I wanted to compare so I just used my phone to take a photo here at work - no make-up but I did allow myself to smile :smile: what do you think of the change? I've been on MFP for two months and lost 17 pounds so far.

lesleybefore.jpg

lesley29October.jpg

Let's try the photos again, hope it works this time!

Replies

• banks89202
    Options
    I can't see it :(
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done great loss
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it.
  • seardefilip
    Options
    great work!!! looking fab! and I love the hair cut!!! very flattering
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the hard work you're putting in paying off. I too like the short hairdo! Great job!!
  • tubbyelmo
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your kind works will help keep me going, to get to healthy BMI I have 20 pounds to go ;-)
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome! I can really see the difference in your neck/chin area! Keep up the great work!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable change! Good job, love the haircut too, it is very flattering, and compliments your smile!! :happy:
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Good work! And CUTE haircut!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look 10 years younger!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow! Seriously you are unrecogniseable! You look like a totally new person! Healthier, happier, and stunning :-)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Awesome stuff :D
  • aneciarobinson
    aneciarobinson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    There is definately a change! Way to go.....you look great!!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger...especially with the great new do!!!! Keep it up, Little Lady!!!
  • tubbyelmo
    Options
    Wow, thanks, your comments have really lifted my spirits, must remember to tell my hairdresser too!! I have a way to go with my health and weight loss journey but I'm going to make it this time! Thanks again, I don't think I would be feeling this way without the support from MFP!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing difference already! And you look great with short hair. Great transformation!

--P
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    You definitely slimmed up, but I like that longer hair better, it was brighter too!

Sorry about my opinion on the second part, I know you didn't ask for it, but I think you look better with it long and bright!
  • tubbyelmo
    Options
    You definitely slimmed up, but I like that longer hair better, it was brighter too!

Sorry about my opinion on the second part, I know you didn't ask for it, but I think you look better with it long and bright!

I don't mind at all, my ex-husband liked the long hair so I reckoned it was time for a trim :smile: the NOW pic is my own hair colour, reckon I may be changing it at the weekend :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!