A few more friends?

Options
I just changed my diary over from having "ALL THE FOOD" to actual times of the day where I eat food.

Lost a few friends due to them not logging in.

I am looking to maintain and make myself exercise. I would like to cut down on the chocolate but with Halloween...well, we will see. I am in the NE so maybe Sandy will cancel Halloween for us.

Replies

• HPChelsey
    Options
    Just curious, but why did you change the food settings?

You can feel free to add me... I log on everyday to try and keep myself accountable and committed to logging caleries.

Halloween coming up might derail me a little bit.

Be safe with Sandy... She's a tough one. I'm on the eastern coast of NC and we've been getting alot of rain and some super strong winds over the last few days. And we weren't even technically in the path of her.
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Just curious, but why did you change the food settings?

You can feel free to add me... I log on everyday to try and keep myself accountable and committed to logging caleries.

Halloween coming up might derail me a little bit.

Be safe with Sandy... She's a tough one. I'm on the eastern coast of NC and we've been getting alot of rain and some super strong winds over the last few days. And we weren't even technically in the path of her.

I will add you!

I changed the settings to see where I eat the most of my food. I almost never eat breakfast so I was curious as to when I actually eat my food.
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • Beckababy1011
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for accountability & others who are equally dedicated to being healthy.
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for accountability & others who are equally dedicated to being healthy.

Excellent!

Gotcha!
  • texasaswang
    texasaswang Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, I am new to MFP. But intend to be here for the long haul.
  • dayatatime1
    dayatatime1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm looking more to get toned all over than to lose pounds and to get stronger. It's always good to have others who can hold each other accountable.
  • tannity2
    tannity2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for dedicated friends who are committed to healthy choices and are also supportive. I'd like to renew my enthusiasm here at MFP.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like : )
  • wickedwitchwest
    wickedwitchwest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great! Adding the OP and a few others in this thread. Hope you guys have open diaries...
  • Cptrob
    Cptrob Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me feel free.
  • kyliehalverson
    Options
    I am new to mfp been using it for 3 weeks and love it I am 4.7 kgs down in 4 weeks if healthy eating and daily exercising feel free to add me the more friend the more support we have :)
  • gwenversue
    gwenversue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've logged on daily for 30 days, and am realising support helps. Add me
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) I logg in every single day :) support does help
  • btetsola
    btetsola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you can add me too :-( I'm determined to do it properly this time
  • joyand4
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I am too motivated to lose and be healthy. Keep up the good work!!
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Thanks! I think I got all of you!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I need motivating friends to keep me accountable!
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I'm a bit addicted to logging in and logging everything no matter how good or bad.
  • Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I have been logging in consistently lately and can use more friends and motivation.