Game: name a low calorie snack!

Options

Replies

• jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt - only 80 calories! And it's high in protein and makes me feel full!
  • erggre
    erggre Posts: 4
    Options
    Classic brach (Walmart brand) jelly beans, 7 jelly beans -75 calories

Dude...no way...I could never stop at 7 beans.

Hummus and raw bell pepper is a fave of mine. And it's filling.

Hummus and any raw veggie ... mm.
    Also, raw almonds mixed with raisins. Oh yes.
    03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and raspberries together... delicious and only about 50 calories if you count them :)
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Pickle spear 0-5 calories
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    Pizza.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Ice cubes. They are negative calories because your body spends extra energy warming them up in your belly!
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    One thing I love to do is mix salsa with fat-free sour cream, stick it in the microwave for about 20 seconds, and then eat it with cucumber slices. Cool, spicy, and mexican-tasting, and usually less than 100 calories if you do 4 tbsp of sour cream, 4 tbsp of salsa.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    BritneysStuntDouble Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Ice cubes. They are negative calories because your body spends extra energy warming them up in your belly!
    This is true. I saw it on that show with the guy with white hair and clean clothes that used to be on Channel One. his hair wasn't white then, and was kind of like Justin Bieber's before he got his bangs cut.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    This is true. I saw it on that show with the guy with white hair and clean clothes that used to be on Channel One. his hair wasn't white then, and was kind of like Justin Bieber's before he got his bangs cut.

Oh really? I'll have to tune in to that show. I saw it on Dr. Oz once.
  • dawnzothegreat
    Options
    Grimm's turkey pepperoni sticks from Costco. 50 cals each! ;)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    No. I said the guy with the white hair. Not Dr. Oz.
  • CassieLOL
    CassieLOL Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    air-popped popcorn! 15 cal per cup (:
  • rondaa_ambition
    Options
    snack pack carrots= 25 cal
    grapes
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    peanut butter on wheat toast with sliced bananas

fiber one brownies
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options

Oh I know what you said. I was just pointing out that I saw it on another televison program once. I didn't see the white hair guy. Where do I tune in to see that program?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,712 Member
    Options
    crab sticks, 16 cal each
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Margaritas Gelatin snack are 35 cals each and are good if you are of those like me who NEED to taste some sugar of any kind after every meal.

I also drink coffee with truvia and Special K pastry Crisps (50 cals each).
  • Clos1t
    Clos1t Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit is my favorite snack, its tasty and satisfying.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Beef Jerky...sodium but, man it keeps me satisfied and 1 serving is plenty at 80 cals.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Oh I know what you said. I was just pointing out that I saw it on another televison program once. I didn't see the white hair guy. Where do I tune in to see that program?
    He's on the CW here, but I think it's syndicated, like "Laverne & Shirley", and it depends on what city you live in. I think his name is "Sam Cooper".