Coldstone

Options
I don't know if you guys know, but Coldstone Creamery posts their nutritional values on mix-ins, toppings, icecream, EVERYTHING on their website. Its actually not as bad as I thought it was either, calorie wise. In the like-it size Birthday Cake Remix, its 635 calories, I thought it was at least 1,000, because it comes with sprinkles, chocolate fudge and a big brownie. It isn't good to eat all the time, but if you want to splurge its not as bad as I thought. :smile:

:heart: Have a good day everyone, I'm off to work till 10:00

-Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    I don't know if you guys know, but Coldstone Creamery posts their nutritional values on mix-ins, toppings, icecream, EVERYTHING on their website. Its actually not as bad as I thought it was either, calorie wise. In the like-it size Birthday Cake Remix, its 635 calories, I thought it was at least 1,000, because it comes with sprinkles, chocolate fudge and a big brownie. It isn't good to eat all the time, but if you want to splurge its not as bad as I thought. :smile:

:heart: Have a good day everyone, I'm off to work till 10:00

-Danielle
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Birthday Cake Remix is the best.....I fell in love with it in Annapolis. I'll never forget that night when I ate Birthday Cake Remix.

Damn, I'm talking about it like it's a sexy man that I'll never forget. It's that good ^_^
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love Coldstone. The first time I went I got an I LOVE IT and could barely finish it. They give you so much. I was by one yesterday and wanted some but it's like still freezing here in Chicago and I didn't think it would be a good idea. Ice Cream is my weakness!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I love coldstone. Lucky for me or unlucky perhaps they are closing here. I will miss them.