Oh God I need a new phone....

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace and I love it. I do find the battery drains fairly quickly so I bought better batteries for cheap on Ebay. I haven't received them yet, but I'm hoping that will solve the battery issue.

I've heard lots of great things about the S3.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I have the iPhone 5 after having a Droid X for 2 years. I love it, with moderate use the battery lasts me 2 days so I think you could easily go a whole day on the battery with heavy use.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    My brother is raving about the new Windows 8 phone. I'm intrigued, but probably sticking with my iPhone.
  • owlyhoot
    Options
    I have the iPhone 4 and I'd love the Galaxy 3, so bad :( but I've only had my contract since May, haha!xxx
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have a nokia 6300 and charge my phone once a week
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i love my iPhone.
    Sprint = makes the bill better and is the only service that actually works at my house!

^^ this...my bill is $100 a month for unlimited everything with my iphone
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh I need a new phone…….help!!!

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S….the really ancient one.

I just got a new phone about 3 weeks ago. I nearly picked up the Galaxy SIII but ended up getting the HTC One X. This is an amazing phone and since the SIII is newer it will cost you an extra $100 too. The One X is still a flagship phone and pretty hard to top. Several people I know that have an iPhone 5 have remarked that the screen clarity and sharpness on the One X is superior to theirs. I think so too.

My 2 cents....
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am going with the S3 or Note 2 as soon as I can upgrade.
  • Charmed285
    Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    samsung galaxy note 2? that's the one I'm interersted in and it just came out today.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I get just about 14 hours of use out of my iphone 5. According to an app I'm running, I'm at about the bottom third of Iphone 5 users typical battery life. My usage includes wifi, LTE data, location services - and even using music or gps during that time.
  • Eric53066
    Eric53066 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was just toying around with the idea of getting the new Nexus 4 for $349 at the Play store and then pairing it with one of the T-Mobile $30 per month plans...
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I've recently upgraded to an iphone 4S from the 3GS.

I did look at the Galaxy S3 and it's a fantastic bit of kit but it was just to big - it wouldn't fit comfortably in my jeans pocket so it became an immediate "NO" from me.