hi people, just joined today

Options
Hi everyone just joined today 1200 cals a day is gonna be hard hows everyone coping? Im hungry lol.

Replies

• queenpin
    Options
    I just started two weeks ago... the work week is easy its the eating out on weekends with friends that's hard for me!
  • samiali
    samiali Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its true it can be real hard at first! ive been doing it for just over 3 weeks and i have lost 8lbs!!! thats just over half a stone!!! im loving and enjoying it now!!!
  • pelcw1
    pelcw1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ive done ok for my first day with 14 cals left so a drink of juice for me lol and then its water, would love a cookie but i must be good lol.
  • Teecald
    Options
    Welcome!! You can adjust more than you think! I was eating twice the amount of calories suggested. Once you become aware of what you are putting in your mouth, It's been a little easier to adjust. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Stay focused on your goals. Also, if you workout, you can eat more.
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today too! Yep...1200 calories a day is gonna be hard for me as well. We can support each other! Good Luck! :smile: