Before and After Picture - 91 pounds gone, 36 to go!

Options

Replies

• fitnhealthy21
    Options
    You are beautiful! :) Great job!
  • candyj4316
    candyj4316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! keep up the good work...this is a good motivator for me to keep going. :smile:
  • leahdonohue
    Options
    Because you are about the same as me weight/goal wise, you just gave me so much inspiration. Thank you so much.

You look amazing, btw. :)
  • princessdot3
    princessdot3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation/progress.... so inspiring!!!!
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • feeneysm
    feeneysm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today and have about the same amount to lose so THANKS for your awesome inspiration!!
  • Alex26C
    Options
    My goodness! you look GrEaT! congrats :)
  • keeleen
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Your hard work has definitely paid off, you are beautiful!
  • shorter82
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look so beautiful and healthy.
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely STUNNING! Great job on the weight loss and thank you thank you thank you for the inspiration!

I bet guys are breaking their necks to look at you, huh?!
  • keylolo1975
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • KimT21
    Options
    awesome, amazing, inspirational!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and so inspirational!!!
  • rvli1
    rvli1 Posts: 4
    Options
    First let me say, you are beautiful!!! In both pictures but I see how hard you have worked to become a healthier you and that is awesome!!!! You look happy and healthy!!! I am curious what your weekly plan is that got you to this point in 8 months? How many calories and how often you exercise? :smile:
  • sug_plum
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome!!!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!! What an amazing transformation! And in only 8 months! Incredible! Way to go!!
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You were georgous before - now you are just plain STUNNING! Blinking well done lovely lady.
    Good luck with the last 36lbs
    :flowerforyou:
    Nicola xxx
  • katieheston
    Options
    I see a beautiful girl in both photos, but you look SO happy in your "after" picture. I know you've worked hard and it shows. Congratulations! (And as a side note: SUCH great style! Love the nails in the "after" pic!)
  • niknak730
    Options
    WOW! You go girl!
  • WeCallThemDayWalkers
    Options
    You're gorgeous and have amazing hair! And that was before your amazing weight loss! Congrats girlie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!