Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before and After Picture - 91 pounds gone, 36 to go!

Replies

• Yowsa Boom Chicka Wow Wow...that is how we old folks say it! You look amazing!
  • The success story section is the best place for me to go to stay with my program...way to go you are a real inspiration!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Your hard work has definitely paid off. You look great!
  • You look amazing! Great motivation for me!
  • You look amazing and clearly very happy with a glow.
  • brandipotter
    brandipotter Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
  • LosingEliz
    LosingEliz Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing job! Such a motivation and inspiration ❤
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Absolutely stunning!! You have done such an amazing job, you should be so proud of yourself! I'm proud of you!!
  • Rtossas
    Rtossas Posts: 29
    Great transformation keep up the hard work & dedication in your journey, you look absolutely amazing.
  • chavaaguirre
    chavaaguirre Posts: 40 Member
    WOW! you look great! good job!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Ur so beautiful! Ur eyes r just amazing, and u look so confident and happy. Ur an inspiration d3
  • Holy crap! You look fantastic NOW! Good luck with the last 36 lbs, though. You look like a totally different person, emotionally and physically.
  • LoonyR
    LoonyR Posts: 13 Member
    You are gorgeous...can't believe you still want to lose more!! Way to go girl!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    You look beautiful!! Wonderful job!! CONGRATS and HIGH FIVE to you!!!
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Wow! You have done an amazing job! Thanks for posting the pictures to inspire others. : )
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    You look adorable and gorgeous, and you have a great sense of style, before and after!
  • sheenades0804
    sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
    Amazing Job! I would love to learn more on how you did this...
  • WOW! You look like a totally different person!! Congratulations on your outstanding success!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Amazing and beautiful!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • IHopie
    IHopie Posts: 14
    You seem to grow more beautiful every day, inside and out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!