50 Day Goal - Want to join me??

Options

Replies

• Mj7777
    Mj7777 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me!!! I want to lose abut that much myself!! I think that all of us who do it should have a daily challenge:)
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So excited everyone!! Don't just join the group - be my friend too!!!
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this 50 day challenge! My goal is to lose 5 pounds by Christmas.

This is my first time on a message board for weight loss. I downloaded myfitnesspal on my iPhone and iPad and plan to track my food intake daily :)
  • AmandaJW1981
    AmandaJW1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Im not sure how to add anything since this is my first time logging into the computer but I would definatly join you. Im loving all the support from everyone. Thats so awesome. Anyone want to add me please do so we can help each other out.
  • MilliMe127
    Options
    I'd like to join. How do we keep track, etc?
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Count Me In!
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello, I definitely want to join!!! I've been with MFP for (4) weeks now and I was sure I was going to lose at least 5 to 7 lbs by now - but nope not even close - but 50 days challenge to lose 18 lbs will at least help me stay on track and give it all I got... Count me in...
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ill join- 18 lbs by Christmas hell yeah! I joined MFP yesterday but have been dieting for almost two weeks, and hitting the gym 6 days a week. This should be good! Im excited!
  • JULES1801
    JULES1801 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'll join! Would love to be 18lbs lighter!:happy:
  • therockhound1
    therockhound1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please Add me too. Looking for motivation/friends. This sounds like a wonderful way to keep ourselves in check over the Holidays....just what I need.
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me please! My goal is to lose 24 pounds by Christmas!
  • PapayaM
    Options
    Can you add me to this? I would like to loose 16 pounds and need the support!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me. Would love to have the support and motivation!
  • amyleigh1976
    amyleigh1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge also!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    I want to lose 20 lbs by Christmas, which is about fifty days from now. :)
  • knelson422
    Options
    add me please
  • Msgorgeous83
    Msgorgeous83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! I need to really put myself out there and do this. I've gained 20lbs since July and have been down because of it, but NOT NO MORE! I've joined the gym, zumba and started counting calories. LETS DO THIS! (i'm new at this)
  • SimplyStush
    Options
    Count me in 20 lbs in 50 everyone feel free to add me as well :-)
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone up to this point!! If you're intersted, please let me know and I'll invite you to the group! The motivation and encouragement is AmAzInG!! People are taking this challenge by storm!
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.