Water Help!

Options
I can't seem to get 8 glasses of water down per day. I used to be able to.. but now I just don't want it or something?

Also, Does it count when you add those little travel tea packets??

Replies

• cehrenhaus
    Options
    Any fluid that you are taking (Provided that is not packed with caffeine!) should count to your water. I usually do not count the milk I have because I reach my water count with no problem, but if you drink milk, juices, tea, etc, it should count.
  • phollywood8785
    Options
    Remember to count things that has water in it!!

ooo I LOVE your picture! Edward Culled! Where did you get it?
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes, count any non-carbonated, non-sugared, non-messed with drink that you have. Crystal Lite and herbal teas are great. Coffee isn't even that bad, so long as you take it black or with splenda.

Keep in mind that the "glass" of water is really more like a cup and a half. I find that keeping a good-sized glass of ice water at my desk helps a lot. Just sip at it during the morning and refill after your lunch break. I also drink iced tea made with splenda during the day--I'm a huge sweet tooth. You can also try adding a few slices of lemon to your water and see if that makes things interesting!
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can't remember where I got the Edward picture.. I think I googled him and then looked through the images.
    :smile:
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses ladies.. I've been struggling with boring water for the last few weeks and these are great tips and insight! You definitely lose more when you drink more water.. so I'm not giving up on getting 8 a day! :D
  • cehrenhaus
    Options
    Also, remember that they are 8 ounces sups that you are supposed to take, not the large glasses... and also that there is no scientific support for that number, it is just a good reference to keep yourself hydrated :)