• MakingThisHappen
    Options
    5'4 and podgy hurr!
    Add me :)
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    your boyfriend will not be happy when your boobs go away

That's when you just have to get a new boyfriend who likes your smaller boobs! xD
  • chica322
    chica322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, you can add me
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at this point not sure what I weigh!!

Feel free to add me!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 5'3" and 220 lbs...and that is after losing 8 lbs in the last week and half. I'm 46 and have never been this heavy. I have a thyroid inconsistancy due to chemotherapy...have had breast cancer twice. I'm looking to get back to my wedding weight (even though I'm divorced, lol) which is approx 150 and in a size 9 jean. I don't want to be skinny...I want to be healthy and beautifully curvy!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear that you have had so many health complications! 150 is my goal weight too! i was 150 7 years ago, and i know that i will be there again. i'm in the same boat as you as far as being skinny. i don't think that is realistic, but being at a healthy weight again would be great. i'm sick of getting on the doctor scale, and feeling like a failure. a size 10 for me would be awesome. lets challenge ourselves.......! we can do this!
  • chalky182
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and podgy haha.. I also don't have any friends on here, maybe that will motivate me!?
  • lizzstewartt
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 190lbs! I am really well proportioned, but obviously overweight and am looking to lose upwards of 40lbs :) Please feel free to add me! In fact, any one of you please feel free to add me! I know I am much better at staying on track when I have people who support me and who I can support in return :)
  • MonieD2013
    MonieD2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 160lb, so I fall into the podgy category :(
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I was 5'4" and pudgy. I no longer am.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/783130-update-over-a-year-on-mfp-and-over-50lbs-gone?page=1#posts-11658853

But I'd be happy to help you get un-pudgy!
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5"4 and 159 pounds down from 170... feel free to add anyone, always looking for more supporters/people to support! :)
  • AlliHollywood
    Options
    5'4 185! I'm with ya'll. Feel free to add me friends! Let's so this together!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am 5'2" and 146.5 lbs.
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" (ha) and working on the podgy! Feel free to add me, some of my friends have dropped off lately :smile:
  • pizzamama81
    pizzamama81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5"4' and currently 176. I was a 196 in August. And I would like to be a 156 by May. :-)
    Would be nice to have some company on the journey. Feel free to add me.
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm 5'2" and have around 50 lbs to go. Could def use some supporters & motivators!!!

Also - I have a group of pals that weigh in every friday morning together & discuss if anyone would like to join! :)
  • Bca_Ncol
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I'm 5'2" and have around 50 lbs to go. Could def use some supporters & motivators!!!

Also - I have a group of pals that weigh in every friday morning together & discuss if anyone would like to join! :)

Here is the link everyone:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8411-friday-weigh-in-s
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    Hey :) I'm not 5ft4 (I'm 5ft1) but I'm most definitely podgy (211lb) so I hope ticking one of the two boxes means you'll be my friend? lol.

Good luck with your goal!

Alana
  • alanacareyb
    Options

Here is the link everyone:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8411-friday-weigh-in-s

Is this an invite type of group or a group where anyone can post? I had a look earlier, it looks great. Would love to give it a go - could use the extra support :)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    5.5 1/2 Here

At my heaviest, I was 247.0, today I’m 239.0. My Goal weight is about 168.0. I’m a curvy (thick) girl, so I think that will be good. Hope this helps, feel free to add me.