Polar HRM Question

Options
My treadmill that came with a Polar heart rate monitor chest strap instead of hand sensors to track your heart rate. I've been looking at getting a Polar HRM to track heart rate with other activities? Will this chest strap work with the Polar 6 so I don't have to buy another one?

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    It should. I know you can buy replacement chest straps so I don't see why this wouldn't work. You might get on the polar website and look at their chest straps, see what the description says just to make sure they work with any. I think they are pretty standard.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    The chest strap should work. I have several old straps laying around and they all work with my HRMs.

It can sometimes be a challenge to purchased just a watch--most places only sell the set.

You might try Creative Health Products (www.chponline.com). They are a big Polar distributor and I believe they sell the separate components. Prices are pretty good, too.
  • slm638
    slm638 Posts: 64
    Options
    Thanks! I thought you had to buy them separately, so maybe not an issue after all. Good to know it's an option though...